[GRASS-dev] NVIZ problem on Intel Macs

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed May 31 12:36:59 EDT 2006

Lorenzo Moretti is reporting that NVIZ locks up when it tries to start on
the new Intel Macs. The error is listed below. Anyone have a suggestion? Has
anyone else had a problem? Should this go to the bug list? We do want to run
GRASS on the new Macs

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213