[GRASS-dev] random colors in d.vect

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed May 31 13:40:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

the difference is that the current implementation use 'pseudo random'
colors (e.g. cat % palette_ncolors), i.e. the color composition is
always the same. The patch changes this behaviour, it means, you will
not get the same colours by d.vect -c (it is useful if you do not like
the current colors).

Best, Martin