[GRASS-dev] Maybe a bug?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed May 31 13:16:24 EDT 2006

Recently, I¹ve found that when I close GRASS (6.1 cvs) on my Mac, it doesn¹t
seem to exit some of the GRASS libraries. When I¹ve tried to update my
binary version (and discard the old one), I¹m getting errors that following
files are still in use, even after I¹ve quite GRASS and x11.

libgrass_gis.6.1.cvs.dylib
libgrass_driver.gis.6.1.cvs.dylib
libgrass_datetime.gis.6.1.cvs.dylib
monitorcap

I can only exit them by rebooting. Has anyone else run into this? It is
annoying. Is it symptomatic of a larger problem?

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671