[GRASS-dev] Re: georectifier fixes

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Nov 1 14:32:39 EST 2006

Otto,

The idea about clearing all unchecked gcp's is easy to implement and sounds
very useful.

It is odd about the i.group problem. When I click the creat/edit group
button, it switches to the xy location/mapset and runs i.group on my
computer. What happens on yours?

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213