[GRASS-dev] How to change fonts in gis manager?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Nov 7 01:22:06 EST 2006

Too bad.

It is easy enough to make an interface that will pull up GRASS fonts and the
few TrueType fonts that live in the X11 directory, and offer a browser to
let the users pick others. I've done that now. However, it would be nice if
GRASS could somehow easily recognize all the standard system fonts on
different OS's.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University