[GRASS-dev] vector dissolve problems

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Nov 10 23:36:47 EST 2006

Let me know if you get any good tips. We have a similar  problem. One of my
students is trying to turn a series of soil maps in DXF format into soil
areas. The boundaries cut across soil areas. We've tried v.clean with snap
to no avail so far. She needs to close a LOT of polygons in order to turn
them to areas.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University