[GRASS-dev] Error in redrawing text layer in gis.m

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Nov 10 23:45:50 EST 2006

Eric,

I tried to reproduce this but had no problems. However, there is something
curious about your report. The Spearfish dataset is in UTM and you are
talking about a grid in latlon. I wonder if you cannot draw a geodetic grid
(i.e., using DD:MM:SS) in a projected location.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213