[GRASS-dev] Re: windows binaries

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sun Nov 12 06:18:17 EST 2006

On Sat, November 11, 2006 21:22, Glynn Clements wrote:

>> 3. At the end of the script:
>>
>> if [ $GRASS_RENDER_IMMEDIATE = TRUE ] ; then
>>   if [ $GRASS_TRANSPARENT = TRUE ] ; then
>>     g.pnmcomp \
>> 	output=$imgbase.ppm \
>> 	width=$GRASS_WIDTH \
>> 	height=$GRASS_HEIGHT \
>> 	input=$imgbase.1.ppm,$imgbase.2.ppm \
>> 	mask=$imgbase.1.pgm,$imgbase.2.pgm
>>   else
>>     g.pnmcomp \
>> 	output=$imgbase.ppm \
>> 	width=$GRASS_WIDTH \
>> 	height=$GRASS_HEIGHT \
>> 	input=$imgbase.1.ppm,$imgbase.2.ppm
>>   fi
>> fi
>
> This overlays the intermediate files, with the result going to
> $GRASS_PNGFILE.

I imagine the fact that this is limited to two intermediate files is only
for example purposes. As you cannot predict how many intermediate files
you will have, you would probably have to create the list of intermediate
files before and then do something like:

input=ListOfPPM
mask=ListOfPGM

Or am I the one missing something, now ?

Moritz