[GRASS-dev] Tk integration of new script

Thierry Gonon thierrygonon at mac.com
Sun Nov 12 08:17:13 EST 2006

Hi everybody,

As 6.2 version is now completed, I'm coming back with my problem of integration of a Tk script (to generate queries for people who don't know SQL syntax). Actually, it works fine, but starts a new wish and don't have the GRASS look and feel !
I think I have to had some "source package" at the beginning, but don't now precisely which ones...

And after this one, I will have another small problems, but one after another !!

My script is as follows...

Thierry Gonon
2 Place de l'Eglise
01150 LAGNIEU