[GRASS-dev] Re: CVS date&time on manuals page?

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 01:56:10 EST 2006

Markus Neteler wrote:
> I am even unsure if we should keep the links to the old stuff there
> or move out ot manuals_old.php

my vote is for moving 6.0, 5.4, and 4.3 into manuals_old.php.

less noise -> quicker solutions

also, can we get generalize "6.2.x" as just "6.2"? As long as there is
no other "6.2" choice it isn't hard to figure out which link you want
and it looks a lot cleaner. I guess 6.3.x should be 6.3.cvs? (assumes
that the reader knows what cvs is, ...)

there is the lingering issue of content in the 5.4 help pages which
has never been transfered to the Grass 6 help pages.

thanks,
Hamish