[GRASS-dev] more NVIZ updates

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Nov 20 14:41:09 EST 2006

I just committed a second series of updates to the NVIZ GUI. Here are the
highlights.

Divided the old Panels menu into Appearance and Visualization menus and
rearranged the menu contents to group raster displays, vector displays, etc.

Updated the volumes control panel

Replaced a series of old ³What¹s here² panels with a single new raster query
panel

Replaced the ³pick² and ³highlight² panels with a single new vector query
panel. Maybe someone could add highlighting to vector lines now.

Followed up on a report by Markus to change the ComboBox label. I don¹t know
if it will help, but it will begin to make it possible to add
internationalization to NVIZ.

Started to update the module headers that I¹ve worked on to display
copyright and GPL information.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213