[GRASS-dev] Re: r.neighbors modification

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 01:38:59 EST 2006

Martin Wegmann wrote:

> I wrote a short neighbourhood ring analysis for average and
> variance analysis (currently only up to 11x11 but I will add rings up
> to  21x21).
> Hamish advice how to improve a script (v.cellstats threat) is partly
> incorporated but I am grateful for any further suggestions how to
> improve this  script.

Hi,

just a few more comments-

this only has to happen once:
#%Module
#%END

you might combine all those flags into one option,
#%option
#% key: size
#% type: integer
#% answer: 5
#% required : no
#%END

(defaults and not abreviating in descriptions [these get built into help
pages, translated, etc] are nice)

you call a "cleanup" fn but don't define one.

Hamish