[GRASS-dev] Re: tried r.li with todays cvs update

Winny winny at trinityinfoway.com
Fri Nov 24 06:45:52 EST 2006

Sir,

I want to use GRASS GIS for vectorizing and geo referencing Raster Maps. I
have downloaded "grass-2006-09-17.zip" what all are the additional software
that need to be installed in Windows 2000 professional how to start the
GRASS GIS application running and. What all things should  download more.

Regards,
Winny Babu.S