[GRASS-dev] [bug #5215] (grass) r.los module crashes (Windows)

Paul Kelly via RT grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Nov 29 10:49:16 EST 2006

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=5215

Request number 5215 was commented on by 'pkelly' (Paul Kelly).
Responding to this message will send mail to the requestor.

			Request Tracker
			rt at intevation.de

Cc: grass-dev at grass.itc.it

Oh and is there a reason why we can not put r.cva in CVS and replace r.los
with it, perhaps renaming it to r.los? I recall there being some discussion on
the list about that but can't remember the outcome. Was there some objection
from the author? IIRC r.cva fixed a few bugs in r.los as well as greatly
increasing the functionality. Had some very nice documentation too.

Paul