[GRASS-dev] [bug #5168] (grass) v.in.ogr: undefined symbol OGRRegisterAll

Markus Neteler via RT grass-bugs at intevation.de
Sun Oct 1 10:01:31 EDT 2006

> ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" adm.shp adm.e00

does not work because input and output are to be reverse!
The odd order in ogr2ogr is:

ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" outfile infile

So, if you have a recent GDAL/OGR, I think from CVS
since 1.3.2 doesn't contain E00 support yet, this
may work:

ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" adm.e00 adm.shp

Likewise, if a GDAL/OGR from CVS is present, also v.in.ogr
will accept E00. But I think that v.in.e00 with a recent
AVCTOOLS (http://avce00.maptools.org/) installed will
probably still works better (I darkly remember a bug report
in OGR for E00, but cannot find it).

Markus