[GRASS-dev] Vote for your favorite zoom out

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Oct 2 10:32:17 EDT 2006

This already exists. No need to right click. Just select zoom out tool and
click. The centering is already done and will go into the cvs as soon as the
box algorithm is decided.

People have already talked a lot on zooming and I'm sure they will some
more. The other points you raise about middle and right clicking, for
example, were discussed a lot a few months back and I'm certain they will
come up again. There's no way to restrict such discussion, even if someone
wanted to ;-)

However, the idea of voting (I thought) was to actually make a decision and
move on--at least for the nonce.

I have no trouble about extending the voting, especially for momentous
decisions like this :-). I was just trying to remember what the previous
discussions suggested. Also, I was (selfishly) looking at my personal
schedule to see when I could squeeze in getting this into the cvs.

Let's go through Wednesday.

Cheers
Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity