[GRASS-dev] Vote for your favorite zoom out

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 23:35:51 EDT 2006

Michael Barton wrote:
> This already exists. No need to right click. Just select zoom out tool
> and click.

A point I was trying to make is that selecting another tool is slow when
the task is zooming in & out to get the region "just right". That's why
I wanted right click zoom-out in addition to the formal zoom out tool.
Optional keyboard shortcuts to tools sort of help but are impossible to
remember.

> There's no way to restrict such discussion, even if someone wanted to
> ;-)

nope, but you can happily ignore the noise & get on with the coding.

We used to have a system at the shop I used to work in- the last person
who turned up in the morning got to pick the radio station for the rest
of the day (the radio was near the coat rack). It worked pretty well.

Hamish