[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.2.0RC2 forthcoming

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Thu Oct 5 04:48:22 EDT 2006

So does that mean, that nviz volume support has been
tested on different scale datasets and will work now?
The website still lists that as an open issue.
GRASS has outstanding voxel capabilities and it would
be so nice to have this working in 6.2 ...

Benjamin

Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> due to traveling I would like to tag GRASS 6.2.0RC2 later today
> as last release candidate.
>
> Still an outstanding TODO is the fix v.digit/toolbox.tcl for tcl8.3.
> Hamish apparently solved it but we don't know how.
>
> Release details are here:
> http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_6.2_Feature_Plan
>
> After the 18th of October we can then release GRASS 6.2.0.
>
> Markus

Benjamin Ducke, M.A.
Archäoinformatik
(Archaeoinformation Science)
Institut für Ur- und Frühgeschichte
(Inst. of Prehistoric and Historic Archaeology)
Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
Johanna-Mestorf-Straße 2-6
D 24098 Kiel
Germany