[GRASS-dev] Re: no v.digit in wingrass

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Oct 9 10:58:35 EDT 2006

V.digit cannot run in wingrass because it requires interaction with an
xterminal--in this case to display GRASS vector data and to update vector
topology interactively.

This is an excellent example of why we need to move away from requiring any
particular display environment to do critical GRASS functions.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213