[GRASS-dev] First steps to switch the bug tracker

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Mon Oct 16 03:49:00 EDT 2006

On Sunday 08 October 2006 17:14, Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> CCing GRASS PSC.
>
> Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> > as a follow up of the bug tracker discussions,
> > I just created a project "GRASS" on our GForge platform:
> > http://wald.intevation.org/projects/grass/
> >
> > First, we need someone to be the project manager.
> > Probably Markus or a steering commitee should decide
> > who. However, it is good to have two.
>
> I volunteer.

as far as I understand the voting process, you made it ;-)
(PSC: please correct me if I am wrong)

I made Maciej Admin at Wald for GRASS and removed myself
and Bernhard Reiter as Admins.

Maciej: If you now go to the admin tab you should see quite
some management opportunities.
Especially note that there is a pending request to join GRASS.

Best

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner: www.intevation.de/~jan  | GISpatcher: www.gispatcher.de