[GRASS-dev] dglib on 64 bit

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Tue Oct 17 22:43:17 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 14:16 +1300, Hamish wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on the gpsdrive mailing list I was discussing using OpenStreetMap data
> with GRASS's v.net modules to do shortest path routing.*
>

> I received this comment which I don't know about:
>
> > Unfortunately, the GRASS's dglib routines do not work on 64bit CPUs.
>
> is there any truth to this? If so, what is needed to fix it?

Works fine for me.  I downloaded your test data and ran several vector
commands against it (including v.net) without error.  I've been running
GRASS 64bit for about a year.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785