[GRASS-dev] libgrass_gmath.so: cannot restore segment+Permission denied

madhu madhavi.sirigiri at jupitermail.in
Wed Oct 18 08:28:11 EDT 2006

hi all of u
i have installed grass-6.2 after sucessful compilation on my fedora-4
sysytem
i have somemap sets with me which r doenloaded from sites
but once i clicked
file->import->Rastermap->multiple formats using GDAL
its giving the problem like this

                  r.in.gdal: error while loading shared libraries:
/usr/local/grass-6.2.0RC2/lib/libgrass_gmath.so: cannot restore segment
prot after reloc: Permission denied

but in /usr/local/grass-6.2.0RC2/lib i have     libgrass_gmath.so     file
and i linked to /usr/lib also
can anybody help me to solve this problem
madhu