[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] g.gisenv DEBUG broken!

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 15:47:50 EDT 2006

Hi all,

is there anybody who has *no* problem with g.gisenv variable DEBUG?? I
have, I was trying to find out why... I have found a strange problem
in function

G_getl2 ()

[...snip...]

    buf[i] = '\0';

    G_debug ( 4, "G_getl2: ->%s<-", buf ); <-----------
    // G_debug helps
    return ret;
}

After reading the first line in read_env() [env.c], the function
G_debug () is called, it cause that (see debug.c) grass_debug_level
variable is set to 0. As a result no debug message will be displayed
regardless to DEBUG value.

I don't know why, just trying to find out why no debug messages are
not displayed any more...

Best, Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *