[GRASS-dev] r.mapcalc and g.remove --v/q issues

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Thu Oct 19 12:04:10 EDT 2006

Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> trying to reconcile your notes I prepared the new patch for g.remove,
> I will commit it (or prepare a new one) after your full feedback...

Martin,

Sorry for replying so late.

It is very good that g.remove vect doesn't return 1 exit status anymore
if the file doesn't exist. For this reason I think the patch should be
applied ASAP as is, so this important fix makes to GRASS 6.2, if nobody
minds. The exact wording of messages can tweaked later if
needed/possible (I think they should, but it is not that important now).

Thanks very much for fixing this!

Maciek