[GRASS-dev] [bug #5220] (grass) wingrass: v.in.ogr (tcltk version) creates wrong directory path

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Oct 19 15:30:35 EDT 2006

Thanks Glynn,

This is a good way to parse these. However, if we will have to reassemble
the pieces in a 'nonstandard', it may still require a string function
somewhere (e.g., file join will create a 'proper' path for the platform in
question). What I'm not sure of and hope someone can check is whether you
need to use this format for both reading and writing, in all modules, and
how you specify a server (does \\server\share\path\to\file.txt work?) in
this environment.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213