[GRASS-dev] patch - allows g.mapset to create mapsets

Joel Pitt joel.pitt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 20:59:25 EDT 2006

Hi all,

As per the discussion with Hamish from last week, I've created a patch
to g.mapset that allows mapsets to be created if they don't exist.
User has to specify the flag '-c' to enable this behaviour.

I implemented this behaviour by creating a  G_make_mapset function in
the gis library.

Attached is a tar.gz containing the patch for files include/gisdefs.h
and general/g.mapset/main.c (gmapset.diff) and and a new file with the
new function (lib/gis/make_mapset.c)

Hopefully someone has time to review and add this to CVS.

Cheers
--
-Joel

"Wish not to seem, but to be, the best."
                -- Aeschylus