[GRASS-dev] Integration of a new Tcl/tk script

Thierry Gonon thierrygonon at mac.com
Thu Oct 26 14:03:40 EDT 2006

Hi everybody,

I've finally succeeded in creating my script to help the creation of SQL queries.
Now, my problem is the good integration of this script in GRASS... When I run it (I add a Xtns submenu, "Build a query"), it starts a new GRASS_WISH, so when it ends (after having done his job !), it produce in GRASS GIS Manager the following error :

can't read "opt(0,pgm_name)": no such variable
can't read "opt(0,pgm_name)": no such variable
    while executing
"set pgm_name $opt($dlg,pgm_name)"
    (procedure "dialog_set_command" line 3)
    invoked from within
"dialog_set_command $dlg $cmd"
    (procedure "run_ui" line 14)
    invoked from within
"run_ui $cmd"
    (procedure "execute" line 3)
    invoked from within
"execute db_q.tcl"
    (menu invoke)

(my script is in the /scripts folder)
What do I have to do ???
When this thing will be solved, I will be able to distribute this script... but I don't know how to produce the Makefile !!! so I will need your help once again ! (I will work soon on the description file...)

Thank you very much !

Thierry Gonon