[GRASS-dev] collecting grass (future) concepts

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Oct 31 09:11:05 EST 2006

Martin this is the list to discuss grass-concepts etc.
It is our experience that specialized mailing lists die
or don't get the participation they need to be useful.
That is why e.g. the GUI discussion was kept here
and sure enough it was useful to get everybody involved.
There is also wiki for grass future ideas and IRC chat can be used too.

Helena