[GRASS-dev] v.bspline -> v.surf.bspline ?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Sep 4 12:37:35 EDT 2006

These kind of popped up out of nowhere. I recently noticed them appearing in
the source. There has been a lot of interesting new stuff recently. Let me
know what is going to actually to into 6.2 and I can add it to the menu.

Also, I seem to remember something going by the list recently (it's been
busy here) about some functions on the menu that are no longer compiled. If
anyone remembers what they are, they can be removed.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213