[GRASS-dev] v.bspline -> v.surf.bspline ?

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 23:21:18 EDT 2006

I wrote:
> > my vote is to rename it in the Makefile now and consider reverting
> > it if the authors object. We can move it later in CVS if wanted
> > without affecting anything as far as the user.

I have now done this in GRASS 6.3 and the GRASS 6.2-release branch.

Michael Barton wrote:
> These kind of popped up out of nowhere. I recently noticed them
> appearing in the source. There has been a lot of interesting new stuff
> recently.

AFAICT, they were not announced to the -dev list when added to CVS. I
didn't know they existed until about 3 days ago (I missed earlier
discusions).

> Let me know what is going to actually to into 6.2 and I can add it to
> the menu.

Yes, they are tagged to be in the 6.2 release, so menu items should be
added & backported for that. (thanks)

also, I notice the help page says the original version was from 5.4 with
various authors, but the main.c copyright statement mentions nothing
about this. If any code from the GRASS 5 version made it into GRASS 6
then the copyright statements in the original code must be presented as
well.

Hamish