[GRASS-dev] problems with thematic mapper (was "added opacity option to grc file")

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Sep 11 12:53:17 EDT 2006

I don't know what's going on, but I just tried to create a thematic map and
got the following error:

csh: if: Expression Syntax.
d.vect.thematic: awk required, please install awk or gawk first

I DO have awk installed (I double checked). I made no changes to the
d.vect.thematic script that should cause this error.

Does anyone have an idea what's going on?

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671