[GRASS-dev] d.vect.thematic problem

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Sep 11 17:45:50 EDT 2006

Hmm, that's not a good way to look at the PATH - it's trying to
execute it as a command.  And the rest is getting cut off at the
Application Support part - there's a space in there breaking it up.

Try echo $PATH, or env to get everything in the environment.

On Sep 11, 2006, at 4:22 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> It IS a path problem. It is getting set incorrectly, without
> /usr/bin:/usr/local/bin...etc.
>
> GRASS 6.3.cvs (spearfish60_test):~ > $PATH
> bash:
> /Applications/Grass/GRASS.app/Contents/Resources/bin:/Applications/
> Grass/GRA
> SS.app/Contents/Resources/scripts::/Users/cmbarton/Library/
> Application: No
> such file or directory
>
> I set it manually and all works. Any thoughts?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people
of the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating
the ____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war