[GRASS-dev] Overlay grids and lines tool in gism fails to dra wgrid in map wi ndow

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Sep 15 09:00:57 EDT 2006

Patton, Eric wrote:
> Ok. But d.grid worked for me in late July using the default color settings
> in gis.m (some kind of light grey), without having to first use a predefined
> color. The manpage says that RGB triplets can be used. Is this no longer the
> case then?

I see:

revision 2.5
date: 2006/04/18 05:19:49;  author: cedric;  state: Exp;  lines: +6 -38

Added gisprompts for color. Uses simplified (abstracted) color handling.
Removed colors.h header.

See diff here:
http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass6/display/d.grid/main.c.diff?r1=2.4&r2=2.5

This might be the problem, although it happened in April...

Moritz