[GRASS-dev] Re: gis.m zooming: 2 new bugs

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Sep 19 11:21:11 EDT 2006

Moritz is correct. AFAICT from the animation (which is quite helpful, by the
way), the zoom out box is working exactly as it should. The region is
"shrinking" to fit in the box. Given the zooming situation, the result looks
weird.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University