[GRASS-dev] Two kind questions...

Damiano Triglione damiano.triglione at polimi.it
Wed Sep 20 14:44:47 EDT 2006

Dear Grass developers,
please take a minute to answer my two questions:
1. I am planning to develop a Grass module that can accept (as input files)
both vector or raster data. What prefix should I choose for the name? v. or
r. or vr. or what?
2. How can I list the (east,north) coordinate together with the attributes
of a given vector points file? With v.out.ascii I can see coordinates and
category; with db.select I can see category and decimal attributes; but how
can I see all the information in a joint way?

Thank you very much in advance,
Damiano