[GRASS-dev] Two kind questions...

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Thu Sep 21 00:18:28 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 20:44 +0200, Damiano Triglione wrote:
> please take a minute to answer my two questions:
> 1. I am planning to develop a Grass module that can accept (as input files)
> both vector or raster data. What prefix should I choose for the name? v. or
> r. or vr. or what?

What is the output format?  That is how I decide.

> 2. How can I list the (east,north) coordinate together with the attributes
> of a given vector points file? With v.out.ascii I can see coordinates and
> category; with db.select I can see category and decimal attributes; but how
> can I see all the information in a joint way?

Perhaps someone with more day-to-day user experience could help.  I
don't know of a way off-hand without writing a script.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                      KB8UYR
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785