[GRASS-dev] [bug #5174] (grass) UBUNTU package

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Sep 27 04:29:00 EDT 2006

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=5174

Subject: UBUNTU package

Platform: GNU/Linux/x86
grass obtained from: Mirror of Trento site
grass binary for platform: Downloaded precompiled Binaries
GRASS Version: 6.0.2

Simone Bonzano, from Freie Universitaet Berlin

I use GRASS 6.0.1 in Ubuntu Dapper Drake 6.06 LTS, precompiled binary.
I have tried to install the source code for 6.1 and 6.2 but it didn't work, the configure command didn't find "gdal-config".
But I have just 6.02 installed and workin with gdal.
I ask for a new binary for Ubuntu of GRASS 6.1 or 6.2.

Thank you.