[GRASS-dev] Updated docs for v.to.points (please add to CVS)

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Sep 27 06:28:18 EDT 2006

I've expanded on the v.to.points manpage, specifically addressing the
effects of selecting different options for the 'type' parameter as requested
in BT#2802 (patch attached). Can someone verify and add any corrections
necessary? If it's ok, please add to cvs.

Maciek, I think this final edit to v.to.points should close BT#2802 for good
- all outstanding requests in that ticket have been satisfied.

Thanks,

~ Eric.