[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Solaris 10

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat Sep 30 12:12:51 EDT 2006

This is an option for a TclTk text widget in 8.4. Here is an excerpt from
the docs.

-elide boolean
    Elide specifies whether the data should be elided. Elided data is not
displayed and takes no space on screen, but further on behaves just as
normal data.

You can check in 8.5 to  see if this has been deprecated or if there is a
different issue.

As Glynn notes, we are using 8.4 and will probably continue to do so until
we switch out of TclTk--assuming that this is pretty soon.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213