[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][352] raster color table change is not honoured on Map Display

grass-codei at wald.intevation.org grass-codei at wald.intevation.org
Mon Apr 2 15:44:26 EDT 2007

code I item #352, was opened at 2007-04-02 21:44
Issue type: module bug
Issue status: None
GRASS version: CVS HEAD
GRASS component: gis.m
Operating system: all
Operating system version:
GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD): 070402

Initial Comment:
To reproduce, in spearfish:

1. add a raster to gis.m layer list, eg. the landuse
2. display it
3. r.colors landuse color=random
4. refresh display - the color table on display remains unchanged

To make gis.m honour color table change, one has to reove the raster, add the raster again and re-display it.

Maciek