[GRASS-dev] enable forwarding all GRASS GForge traffic to grass-dev ML?

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Mon Apr 2 17:31:06 EDT 2007

Hi!

Currently it is not possible to CC any email when replying to a ticket
from the GForge trackers. Neither it is possible to CC GForge via
email. This hampers the information flow. I have reported this issue to
GForge maintainers several weeks ago [1], but there is no solution
foreseen it seems.

In the report I mention, I wrote that propably enabling such a
permanent CC to grass-dev ML might not be welcome, as the list is high
traffic anyway. However, thinking about it more, I came to conclusion
that the extra traffic would be less problematic than the lack of info
flow we face currently.

Given the cons and pros, would anybody object enabling all the
discussion taking place in GRASS GForge trackers to be forwarded to
grass-dev ML? At least until a CC option becomes available in GForge.

Please say what you think.

Maciek

[1]http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=300&group_id=1&atid=162