[GRASS-dev] html browser or help browser?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Apr 5 13:50:49 EDT 2007

I have a patch ready to fix the (potential) html_browser run problem
on OSX (OSX .app executables shouldn't be run directly from the
CLI).  But I was wondering about the GRASS_HTML_BROWSER usage - as
far as I can tell it's only used for viewing help files, but the name
suggests it could be used for general web html browsing, if a module
had some web link in it for some reason.

Is GRASS_HTML_BROWSER intended only for help viewing, or general web
viewing also?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy