[GRASS-dev] problem with r.colors on Mac

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Apr 10 19:15:58 EDT 2007

I just have been having problems with r.colors on the Mac. This is from cvs
source code I downloaded and compiled today.

r.colors will crash the GUI when I run it with either grey.eq or grey.log as
the color map. It seems to calculate the equalization stretch OK with
grey.eq, though, in spite of crashing.

r.colors gives me a blank (i.e. white) image if I use grey.log. I list the
color table below. As you can see, it¹s just white.

color table from grey.log

% 43844 43964
nv:255
43844:254 43963:254