[GRASS-dev] minor issue with compiling Mac version of GRASS 6.3 cvs

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Apr 22 23:03:39 EDT 2007

Something I¹ve been meaning to mention for awhile (but haven¹t gotten around
to it because it is fairly minor) is that every time I compile after a make
distclean or make clean, I have ...

Errors in:
/Users/cmbarton/grass_dev/grass6/lib/proj
/Users/cmbarton/grass_dev/grass6/gui/tcltk/d.m

If I change to the relevant directories and run make, they compile just
fine, and I have no more problem until I do a distclean or clean again.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213