[GRASS-dev] g.copy bug?

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Apr 23 11:31:26 EDT 2007

Hello,

g.copy from mapsetA -> mapsetB does not work witht the most current cvs
version.

if I run g.copy rast=old at mapsetX,test1725heute

d.rast test1725heute
WARNING: can't read range file for [test1725heute in habitat_amount]
WARNING: color support for [test1725heute] in mapset [habitat_amount]
         missing
ERROR: Color file for [test1725heute] not available

r.support test1725heute
WARNING: Can't open header file for [test1725heute in habitat_amount]
Edit header for [test1725heute]? (y/n) [y]
Edit header for [test1725heute at habitat_amount]
WARNING: unable to open raster map [test1725heute in habitat_amount]
ERROR: Cannot open raster map [test1725heute]!
WARNING: Can't open header file for [test1725heute in habitat_amount]
ERROR: Canceling from edit header.

r.info test1725heute
WARNING: Can't open header file for [test1725heute in habitat_amount]
WARNING: category support for [test1725heute] in mapset [habitat_amount]
         missing
WARNING: can't get history information for [test1725heute] in mapset
         [habitat_amount]
WARNING: can't read range file for [test1725heute in habitat_amount]
ERROR: could not read range file

unfortunately my grass6 / 62 Debian versions are broken hence I cannot test it
using these releases.

can anybody report this bug as well?

Martin

BTW is there a way to move raster between mapsets?