[GRASS-dev] wxgrass intro screen and location wizard completed

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Sat Aug 4 11:25:00 EDT 2007

OK, I think I managed to sort things out and they are working
for me now. I just got rid of the previous wxWidget installation
I had and installed all from scratch using wxPython.

There are two little glitches:

1. You have to compile and install the stuff in the 'contrib' dir
manually.

2. The setup.py script is a bit stupid. It assumes that you want to
build with unicode support and fails, otherwise (that's what my problem
was).

Cheers,

Benjamin