[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASSGUI] rename 'wxgrass'?

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Aug 6 02:39:49 EDT 2007

On 06.08.2007 07:19, Michael Barton wrote:
> We've been calling the wxPython interface to GRASS 'wxgrass' for the
>
> Here are some initial ideas I've had: wxpg, wxpgrass, grasswx, grassgui
> (this could be the generic calling script for whatever is the current
> GRASS GUI), wxgui, wxpgui.

I think it is the GRASS GUI, and should be called that. Who cares whet
programming language it was made in or what toolkit it uses. The TCL GUI
could be called old GUI when we switch. Until that time talking about
the new GUI and the old GUI should be pretty clear to everybody.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>