[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][455] r.proj segfaults after Jul 14 changes

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Aug 8 13:54:21 EDT 2007

Actually, it's more than just G_done_msg - there are a few G_message
(NULL) in there, and the r.proj source is really in r.proj.seg, the
r.proj source folder is deprecated.

Not to mention the other modules I found null messages in, as I
mentioned in a followup to the bug report.

If (NULL) is indeed improper use of the message functions, I could
take care of them - I have my own CVS copy of r.proj.seg updated
already, and I found those others already.

On Aug 8, 2007, at 12:37 PM, Brad Douglas wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 19:01 +0200, grass-dev at grass.itc.it wrote:
>> code I item #455, was opened at 2007-08-08 12:01
>> Issue type: module bug
>> Issue status: None
>> GRASS version: CVS HEAD
>> GRASS component: raster
>> Operating system: MacOS X
>> Operating system version: 10.4
>> GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD):
>
> Fixed in CVS.  That was improper usage of G_done_msg() as noticed.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect