[GRASS-dev] Launching GRASS 7 development

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 21:02:41 EDT 2007

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Still we have to figure out the flags of the cvs2svn conversion
> script.

one problem I have seen before in CVS->SVN is binaries (ie image.gif)
get corrupted if not -kb flagged in CVS. IIRC Glynn bulk corrected this
some months ago, so hopefully that part will be smooth.

I agree with Helena about avoiding double-handling. It's better to do
the migration once, correctly.

Is there anything the community can do to help getting the freegis.org
server ready for SVN? CVS access & uptime from intevation.de has been
excellent IMO.

Hamish