[GRASS-dev] Launching GRASS 7 development

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Tue Aug 14 00:44:29 EDT 2007

Am Dienstag, 14. August 2007 03:02 schrieb Hamish:
> Markus Neteler wrote:
> > Still we have to figure out the flags of the cvs2svn conversion
> > script.
>
> one problem I have seen before in CVS->SVN is binaries (ie image.gif)
> get corrupted if not -kb flagged in CVS. IIRC Glynn bulk corrected this
> some months ago, so hopefully that part will be smooth.
>

> I agree with Helena about avoiding double-handling. It's better to do
> the migration once, correctly.
>
> Is there anything the community can do to help getting the freegis.org
> server ready for SVN? CVS access & uptime from intevation.de has been
> excellent IMO.

Thanks. Actually our infrastructiure has SVN ready to start over. See on
wald[1], there is already a GRASS-project where the trackers are running.

Is that what you expect?!

Best regards

	Stephan

[1] http://wald.intevation.org
--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998